Keeping Us All Safe
COVID-19 presents a huge challenge for everyone and the world has changed like we have never known before. Like all businesses we have had to adapt and change the way we do things. We are implementing these changes to keep everybody safe and well, and appreciate your support while we adjust to our new ways of working. Below we have summarised our key changes into this handy guide so our customers know what to expect in the future.
• If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 we ask you do not travel with us and we also reserve the right to refuse travel if we feel our driver is at risk.
• Alcohol gel will be available for you (please ask the driver).
• Drivers will have masks if you wish the driver to wear his (please ask the driver).
• Seat belts, trim interiors, seats, door handles inside and outside of the vehicle will be cleaned before and after each trip.
• Although the 2-metre social distancing rule has been relaxed we will try to avoid physical contact where possible. Unfortunately, nobody will be permitted in the front passenger seat.
• We may also ask passengers to load their luggage into the vehicle themselves or the driver may choose to do this wearing gloves and by wiping your case handles. Please don’t be offended if you see the driver doing this.
• We also accept card payments or bank transfers for all jobs but ask you to let us know this when booking your journey with us. Card payments for advance bookings will be taken 3 days before your first journey with us.
Stay safe and take care, hopefully see you all soon.